Saturday, July 12, 2008

My name is Allison (craftgirlalli on Etsy). I live in central Indiana. I have a son who is almost 15months old. My son and my best friend were the reason I started painting. My friend actually introduced the idea to me, and my son gave me the motivation. I haven't even been doing this for a year yet, so its all still fairly new to me. I just happened to come across Etsy by chance, but I am so glad I found it! Lately, I haven't added many new things, I just haven't had the time. But I'm hoping to change that here soon! I also have a blog. The things I write about on there are very random. Some days its a feature on another EtsyMom, other days its about family life. I guess its just a little peak into my world. http://www.craftgirlalli.blogspot.com

Thanks Allison! I so know the feeling of being squeezed for time. I think your flip-flop sign is so adorable! All the best to you.

No comments: