Monday, August 18, 2008

CindyJoy

Growing up in a household where people were constantly making things as diverse as clothing, built in bookcases, quilts, painted wooden ornaments, stained glass ornaments, padded and appliquéd felt ornaments, embroidered pillows, ceramic tiles, made from scratch baked goods and savory dishes it really shouldn’t be surprising that I am happiest when I am making something with my hands. I tried the corporate life of a CPA. It made me miserable. I’m a much nicer person when I spend some part of my day doing something creative. And I love doing things with and for my children. Bundles of Joy was a natural outgrowth of my pent up creativity and the happiness that my children bring me. I like including my children, so I decorate my onesies with the art of my elder son (with a portion of every sale going to his college fund) and Ethan, who will always be my baby, models for me. For more information on how I got here, see my profile in my ETSY shop or on my blog. Watch for new items to be appearing in my shop when I return from vacation toward the middle of August. I’ve got new things on my design board, and I’m going to work out some of the kinks while I visit my parents. Ah, the family that crafts together, stays together – that’s what we say around here!I love the concept of bundles of joy and what you are doing to create a good life for your family. I find some of the onesies for sale so beautifully done, it's amazing. All the very best to you CindyJoy.

No comments: