Monday, August 18, 2008

CindyJoy

Growing up in a household where people were constantly making things as diverse as clothing, built in bookcases, quilts, painted wooden ornaments, stained glass ornaments, padded and appliqu├ęd felt ornaments, embroidered pillows, ceramic tiles, made from scratch baked goods and savory dishes it really shouldn’t be surprising that I am happiest when I am making something with my hands. I tried the corporate life of a CPA. It made me miserable. I’m a much nicer person when I spend some part of my day doing something creative. And I love doing things with and for my children. Bundles of Joy was a natural outgrowth of my pent up creativity and the happiness that my children bring me. I like including my children, so I decorate my onesies with the art of my elder son (with a portion of every sale going to his college fund) and Ethan, who will always be my baby, models for me. For more information on how I got here, see my profile in my ETSY shop or on my blog. Watch for new items to be appearing in my shop when I return from vacation toward the middle of August. I’ve got new things on my design board, and I’m going to work out some of the kinks while I visit my parents. Ah, the family that crafts together, stays together – that’s what we say around here!I love the concept of bundles of joy and what you are doing to create a good life for your family. I find some of the onesies for sale so beautifully done, it's amazing. All the very best to you CindyJoy.

No comments: